2.10.09

In case you missed it, I fell off the planet / Goals

Hey World, forvive me for not being around much lately but I swear I have been EXTRA, super busy. With what you might ask? Well wedding stuff of course. It has taken over my life. 9 days and I have 3489572347805617802346 things left to do! Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Speaking of wedding days the weather on mine as of today looks like this...



Awesome, Right?

I really really need it to either not rain at all so we can take pretty pictures outside with all the leaves changing and the beautiful, rich colors
or
it needs to downpour like a mother fucker becuase if it rains a certain amount, my engagement ring is FREE.
So lets make it happen weather.

Anyways, I've been dying to show all of you the progress we have been making on all the wedding details BUT- I've decided im going to do individual posts instead. Not only will it be dramatic and suspenseful but it is alot to look at. It's almost too good to be true that in 9 days I'll be done with cardstock, gluedots, tulle, candles, gowns, tux's and eeeeevvvveeerrrryyyything else. But until then, I hate to say that I'll be missing for a little while longer. Before I go, let me bring you up to speed with how Sept's goals went and what I have in store for October...

September 09 Recap


  1. Actually get up when my alarm goes off: This one went really really well at first. R and I were getting up on the first ring with no problems.... and then things started going downhill from there. I've just been so tired thanks to staying up until forever each night doing wedding stuff! This girl needs some more ZZZ's, or im going to look like the corpse bride :(

  2. Go to the gym 5x a week: HA. This one started out out good as well. I was going to the gym 5 days a week for about 2 and a half weeks and I tapered off. By the end of September both R & I had stopped going all together becuase we were so freakin busy. so gym = epic fail.

  3. Read 2 Books: This one was actually easy. I read 2 books this month: Untamed - the fourth installment of the House of Night Series by P.C. Cast and My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler. Both were pretty good. Both are reads I would recommend.

  4. Cook Dinner 4x a week: While I didnt cook 4x a week every week I did average 2 dinners and a breakfast here and there. I wouldn't say it was a complete success, but I don't think it was a fail either. I'll be posting my favorite recipe later on so you can try it!

  5. Revamp mine and R's resumes: didn't get to it. But in my defense this wasn't really a top priority.

Music on Repeat:
Basshunter, Anna Nalick, and Bob Marley
What I Ate:
salads
bologna & cheese sandwiches with 1 peice of cread and no mayo or butter
soup
steak
chicken
homemade pizza
lots of cheese

Favourite Songs:
3 little birds - Bob Marley
Now your gone - Basshunter


Best Movies I Watched:
Love, Actually and Mamma Mia! we watched all the batmans, all the X-Men movies, and are now watching all the Saws, R's choice, not mine.


What I Did:
Bought wedding stuff, made wedding stuff, thought about wedding stuff, dreamt about wedding stuff, etc.


Overall Mood:
So very tired.





No comments: