22.10.09

god bless whoever created midnight showings at movie theaters

Tonight, R & I have tickets to see this bad boy



Yes, Saw VI and more importantly, yes, at midnight.

I love going to midnight showings of movies. I love getting there super early. I love the excitement and anticipation. I love the ridiculously overpriced theatre food. But most of all, I love it when people dress up like characters from the movie.

My favorite midnight showing of all time would have to be a tie between Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets & The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. I'll admit that I might have taken a picture with the teenage girl that had cut her hair and dyed it bleach blonde to look like Draco Malfoy's... and that I bought the "Cedric Lives" arm band she and her friends were selling... and that I recorded them acting out scenes from the book before the movie started. And you can't blame me for taking a picture of the really hot guy that looked like Legolas and setting it as the background on my cell phone, right? Theres just something about midnight showings of movies that I absolutely love, I can't help it!

So, because im a huge LOSER movie buff, I'm totally excited to see SAW VI, and im hoping someone dresses like Jigsaw or Amanda or at least carries around fake body parts or something. And if you think this is bad, wait til you hear what I have to say about New Moon!

xoxo
sig

1 comment:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

I CANNOT wait for New Moon....seriously Im too excited for it. its kind of embarressing ;)

Have a fab wekend!