11.1.10

On a scale of 1 to Chris Brown, how mad are you?

Tonight, I'll begin with some praise... but I also wish to share some frustration with you, dear readers.

I find dogs to be extremely intelligent.
What I like most about them is that they really do act like people.
They learn.
They have feelings.
They have likes and dislikes.
They love.
{you get it}



EXIHIBIT A



You've met Bear.
{that yellow thing- corn on the cob he stole}

Besides thievery, Bear enjoys:
chasing after squirrels at top speed
biting his nails
chewing on bones
pretending hes a lap dog
begging for food
laying on forbidden things like the couches/bed


Hes figured out how to use his good looks to his advantage...
He knows if he does something cute like say, give you a high five
he will not only get praise, but also food.
He knows R doesn't mind him on the bed at night...
so he waits until I fall asleep to get on it.
He doesn't like being alone
and crys like a baby.
He can tell when we are feeling down
and then hes extra cuddly.

All in all, I would completely argue that my dog is a prodigy.

however,

Sometimes, my dog is so fucking dumb
I just want to kick his ass.

LIKE WHEN HE EATS CAT SHIT OUT OF THE LITTER BOX.

{sigh}



3 comments:

Melissa said...

my dog eats her own poo!!

MrsMis said...

You win. Thats way worse than eating cat poo hahaha.

Julianne Hendrickson said...

HA!! The dog I grew up with did that....gross! I have lots of questions for you--I have read everything there is to read about "crate training" but wanted to ask a little more...i'll email you when I get a chance :)